Having attended the Spectacle Wearer of the Year 2011 awards last night, at London's Battersea Power Station, there seems to be three hot topics people are talking about today...
- Kara Tointon's plunging neckline
- Martine McCutcheon's weight gain
- The Wanted's "heart throb" and celebrity winner of the Spectacle Wearer of the Year 2011, Max George
Second of all, Martine looked great. She isn't a beast, like some tabloids would have you believe.
Thirdly, what's the point in wearing a plunging neckline with no breasts?!
Here's what I enjoyed on the night...
- The endless supply of champagne
- Seeing TOWIE's Lauren Pope and Lauren Goodger
- Speaking to The Apprentice winner Tom Pellereau about his forthcoming wedding and a 3D Printer (seriously!)
- My goodie bag
- Meeting some great journalists