Thursday 22 November 2012

The Almora baby changing bag by PacaPod

A few weeks ago it had occurred to me I should actually buy a changing bag for when the baby arrives. Having looked around on the internet and visited a few stores, my husband and I couldn’t agree on a bag. He had his eye on a “man” changing bag from John Lewis and I had my eye on a pretty girly one from Mothercare.

I was beginning to think we’d have to buy two bags! Then I came across the Almora baby changing bag, from PacaPod.


Stylish and very practical, it is a changing bag, nappy bag and cool bag all rolled into one.

Sold in four colours and different patterns, I picked the Highland tartan design, it is great for both mum and dad.

It features a feeder pod, changer pod and changing mat and has a fully adjustable shoulder strap that can be worn across the body or wrapped on a pram. Perfect.
Now all I need is a baby and I am ready to go!
The Almora costs £75 and is available to buy from PacaPod at www.pacapod.com/baby-changing-bag-print-almora.html  



No comments:

Post a Comment