Thursday 8 November 2012

Mothercare's Snug moses basket


Now I like to think of myself as a traditional kinda person.
I always imagined buying a classic moses basket; the same type my mum had for my younger brothers and sister.
This was until I literally fell into the Mothercare's The Snug Moses Basket!

Luxurious and stylish with a unique snug wicker basket, I could not imagine my new arrival sleeping in anything else.

The mattress is dressed with a lovely velvor coverlet and fitted flat sheet with soft padding. The moses basket has strong cream leather handles making it easier to transport. 

At a cost of £99 for the basket and a further £29.99 for the rocking stand, the moses basket is quite expensive.
However, it was love at first sight and I was sold.
We pre-ordered the basket straight away and had to wait a few weeks for it to be delivered.

Now it has arrived and I can't wait to see our newborn looking so snug and comfortable :-)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment