Tuesday 18 January 2011

Happy New Year - finally!

Hi everyone

It has been a while and for that I am sorry. Oh yes and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope you all have had a great start to the year so far.

AS IF I am getting married this year! Haha!
So, Andy and I went home to Manchester for Christmas and New Year to spend with the family. It was a brilliant Christmas, full of presents (woo!), happiness and surrounded by my favourite people. Obviously no Christmas would be the same without an argument and mine had one of those too but that is all just part of the fun!

A small selection of the Madden family!

Armed with my bridesmaids on New Year's Eve I headed into town (Manchester) to find their dresses for the big day. This was at 10am.
By 10.50am I had found my dream wedding dress, tried it on (and a few others to be extra certain) and had paid for it!!!
I obviously can't reveal too much about the dress as we don't want the other half finding out but it is definitely my dream dress. I can't wait to wear it!
Hmm and we never did find the bridesmaid dresses :-)

Anyway, I do love the start of a New Year. I just love getting a new diary (or five this year - don't ask!) and filling it in with exciting plans for the next few months. It makes me feel like I'm important and wanted! Also, I love the start of a New Year because my birthday is in January. And yes that means more PRESENTS!!

I hope you have all got your diaries (or you can have one of mine) and have started making plans for this year. What else is better than planning lots of fun things to do - holidays, weekends away, parties and shopping trips - while you're skint and waiting for your January payslip?
I would say not much!

Have a brilliant New Year!

Love Naiomi xxx

Cheers!

2 comments: