Saturday 30 April 2011

The Quadrante by Douwe Egberts - for coffee lovers!

The Quadrante by Douwe Egberts
Now I really like coffee.
I need one every morning to give me the strength to leave the house and battle my way through the commuters in the London Underground.
So, when I was sent The Quadrante - by Douwe Egberts who make the Senseo coffee pod machines in association with Philips - I was delighted.
With its sleek lines and edgy curves, the machine not only looks great in my kitchen but actually makes two coffee specialities in less than a minute.
All you have to do is fill the large eight-cup water tank and then simply pop a Douwe Egberts coffee pod into the tray. Within a minute you will have a quality cup of coffee ready to drink at a good temperature.
There is a wide variety of pods available from the Douwe Egberts Senseo Coffee Pod range.
These include, Moments Morning Americano, Classic Roast, Medium Roast, Dark Roast, Decaffeinated and Brazil.
There are also tea pods and various types of hot chocolate etc available (next on my list to try).
You can buy the pods from Amazon.co.uk
The Quadrante is an ideal gift for busy coffee-loving people.
It is available to buy from Philips.co.uk at a very reasonable price of £99.

No comments:

Post a Comment