Friday 2 December 2011

Be the belle of the Christmas ball with treatments from The Chelsea Day Spa

There is almost nothing better than indulging yourself with a set of beauty treatments and relaxing after a hard week’s work.
So, you can imagine my delight when I was invited to road-test the New York manicure and pedicure at The Chelsea Day Spa in London.
I went to the beauty salon after work on a Monday and I was surprised to see it was indeed very busy at 6.30pm.  

The salon itself is cosy enough and decorated nicely but the room where the manicures and pedicures are carried out was tiny.
If it is comfort and relaxation you are looking forward then The Chelsea Day Spa is probably not the place for you. There were six people in the room while I was having my treatments done - three of whom were customers waiting to be seen next!

If, on the other hand, you aren’t fussed about the above, the quality of the manicure and pedicure - which costs a bargain £12.50 and £20 respectively - was second to none.

My nail technician Pinkie Nguyen, who helped me choose a gorgeous dark purple nail varnish, was ever the professional. She soaked, filed and shaped my nails, and sorted my cuticles out - quite a job as it had been two months since my last manicure!
The end result was brilliant - beautifully manicured hands and feet.

To book an appointment at The Chelsea Day Spa call 020 7351 0911. Visit www.thechelseadayspa.co.uk for more information about treatments carried out at the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment