Friday, 2 November 2012
Mylo - Mamas & Papas' amazing pushchair
With my heart originally set on buying the Silver Cross Balmoral, it was hard to find any other pram that even came close to this amazing traditional coach-built design.
Having decided the Balmoral is too large and heavy for everyday life, I didn't think we would ever find a pram I loved half as much.
However, that all changed when we discovered the sleek and stylish Mylo puschair - loved by celebrities Alicia Keys and Gwen Stefani!
Unlike the Balmoral, Mylo has a range of fashionable accessories and innovative features for both baby and parents:
Features for Baby
- Unique soft moulded seat - best in class for baby comfort.
- Seat faces both ways - face mum and dad, or face the world
- Multi-position seat recline for sitting up or comfy naps
- Front and rear wheel suspension for a smooth and comfy ride
- Travel system compatible with the Aton car seat - adaptors sold separately
- Five point safety harness with adjustable height setting as baby grows
Features for Parent
- Iconic design with a choice of co-ordinating accessories
- Unique and effortless single handed fold, with or without seat attached
- Compact fold for easy storage, even with the seat attached
- Light and easy to steer
- High quality fabrics and leatherette handle - adjustable for your comfort
- Includes rain-cover and extendable hood for getting out and about in any weather
- Lockable swivel wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Large easy access shopping basket with easy access
While a tad on the pricey side - £595 for the chassis, another £200 for the carrycot, not to mention the car seat, footmuff and so on - I would say the money we spent on the black jack Mylo is worth it. However, as we are yet to try it out with a baby, I'll reserve my full judgement until afterwards!
While the service we had from Mamas and Papas was pretty appalling (long story) there is no denying the quality of their goods.
Visit http://www.mamasandpapas.com/ to find out more.