Thursday 7 October 2010

Back to school...

So, I've been in my new job for nearly two weeks and I'm now starting to feel like a proper member of the team!
My first day was, in one word, weird.
It was weird because I felt like I was eleven again and just starting high school!
You probably all remember feeling both excited and nervous, dressed in your new school uniform not knowing what the hell the day, left alone years, would consist of.
That's exactly how I felt when I began my new job (only this time I made sure my hair looked nice rather than in a big disgusting pineapple type hairstyle!).

Even though I'd had two interviews for the job and researched the company I still wasn't 100 per cent sure what my actual job would entail - and to be honest I'm still not exactly sure!
But what I am sure of is I am happy with the way things are going at the moment. My employers (who are oozing with professionalism) are gradually easing me into the role and the company definitely seems to be going places.

The people are all so friendly, which is always a good thing because no matter how much you love a job if the people are freaks you just don't enjoy the experience as much (plus they seem to like a drink or two something I realised when I was drunk and had to go home at 9pm one night!).

For the moment I'm happy and the future looks bright.
I hope you all feel the same!

Until next time people, take care xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love your background! x And we love you at work x JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the pineapple hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exciting new venture for you. Great stuff.xx (Julie aka Indiya Jules)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great Naiomi. Will be interesting to hear what you get up to in your job....once you know! haha :) x

    ReplyDelete