Tuesday 19 October 2010

What a great haircut!


EVERY girl loves to be pampered.
There is almost nothing better than indulging yourself with a new haircut and massage after a hard few week’s at work.
So you can imagine my delight when I was invited to the very stylish and sleek Mahogany Hairdressing in King Street, Manchester, courtesy of Wahanda - a global health and beauty website.

As part of Wahanda's MobDeals - where you can save up to 90 per cent on daily limited time offers for beauty products, spa, salon & wellbeing deals in Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester (soon to be in Liverpool and Newcastle) - I was treated to a haircut, intensive conditioning treatment and head massage by senior stylist Kalvin.
Having been a hairdresser for 12 years, I was certainly in very capable hands with Kalvin (although if I'm honest I was at first a little sceptical about letting a man cut my hair).

I needn't have worried.

After a full consultation and some recommendations to lose some of my (bland) layers, Kalvin was the BEST hairdresser I have EVER been too (sorry girls). 
His attention to detail was second to none. 
He worked his way through my hair with extreme skill and sophistication. 
He really listened to what I wanted from the experience providing me with a hairstyle I really wanted rather than the hairstyle he THOUGHT I wanted.
The end result? A lovely modern haircut, with a sweeping fringe and the feeling of looking pretty hot (even if I do say so myself!).



Kalvin, trained internally by the Mahogany Creative Team to ensure a consistency in skill and technique, and the rest of the staff at Mahogany Hairdressing were very professional during my visit and they made the whole experience truely wonderful.
It is clear their clients mean a great deal to them - and that can sometimes be a bit of a rarity these days.
I for one will be gracing the stylish award winning hairdressers again in the very near future.

For more information on treatments, opening times, and prices at Mahogany Hairdressing visit Mahogany Hairdressing
For more information about Wahanda's fab MobDeals visit Wahanda MobDeal


2 comments:

  1. We need a picture of your lovely haircut!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I wanted to but my camera is broke.
    You can get a pix of it tomorrow night! xxx

    ReplyDelete