Saturday 27 October 2012

Isabella Oliver - maternity wear at its best

32 weeks pregnant and I have finally discovered Isabella Oliver - the chic maternity desgn label. 
Claiming to offer 'pregnant women around the world unrivalled quality and fit' I just had to find out for myself if this statement was true. 

I was not to be disappointed. Well, only in the sense that I wish I had discovered the award-winning brand sooner in my pregnancy. That way I could have taken advantage of the amazing flattering clothes. 



The garment which sealed the deal for me is the Olivia Maternity Dress. 
As soon as I tried the jersey dress on I was in heaven!
With a V shaped neckline and ruched body this dress clung to my body in all the right places. It is smooth, comfortable and very flattering. No longer did I feel like a whale, I was now a sexy goddess! 
No wonder celebrities Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner and Natalie Portman were spotted wearing Isabella Oliver clothes when pregnant! 

I wore the Olivia dress on a night out with heels and lots of accessiories but it would be great with a pair of tights and flats for the day.

The dress comes in cobalt blue (my choice) and wine. 
It costs £119 and is worth every single penny.
See for yourself and visit www.isabellaoliver.com for more maternity wear designed in amazing fabrics that will flatter your new pregnancy curves. 
Genius.  

No comments:

Post a Comment